Personal Injury Lawyers Near You
Experiencing a life-altering, long-term injury due to an accident, incident, illness, or other event caused by someone else can entitle you to coverage for all related damages. Damages for personal injuries include economic damages including the present and future medical bills linked to your injuries, lost wages after the injury, lost earnings potential in the future, and some instances non-economic damages for pain and suffering and other factors. Economic damages are those that you can measure with bills and pay stubs, while non-economic damages are experienced by the injury victim, and are often based on prior case outcomes.
Working with a knowledgeable Colorado Springs personal injury lawyer supports you through every step of your claim, ensuring that you receive the full amount you deserve. To learn more contact us at Rodemer | Kane.
Steps of a Personal Injury Claim in Colorado
While it would be great if you were given the full amount you were entitled to after an accident automatically, that is not the case. Instead, you must do the following:
- Prove that another party was responsible for the accident, illness, or other event that led to your long-term, life-altering injuries
- Gather evidence to completely and accurately measure the present and future medical costs linked to your injuries, including medications, surgeries, rehabilitation, mental health services, and more
- Collect evidence to prove the full occupational costs linked to your injury including lost wages during recovery, and any long-term impact on your earnings potential your injuries cost
- Draft a claim in the proper format that you file with the appropriate insurance company of the responsible party to collect damages
- Negotiate a fair settlement with the insurance company, or
- Take the insurance company to court to demand that they pay you what you are owed. Learn more about bad faith insurance.
The process can be lengthy and without knowledge of how to file your claim, when, and where, you could miss out on your chance to collect damages.
Types of Cases Our Colorado Personal Injury Lawyers Help With
A Colorado Springs personal injury lawyer provides legal services for persons who are injured due to the liability of others, and some of the most common personal injury claims include:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Nursing Home Negligence and Elder Abuse
- Truck Accidents and 18-Wheeler Crashes
- Wrongful Death
Why Hire a Colorado Springs Personal Injury Attorney?
Your personal injury attorney from Rodemer | Kane steps into your shoes and will handle the entire process on your behalf, from collecting evidence to prove liability to negotiating your claim with the insurance company. If a case is necessary, we handle the filing, and we only get paid if we win. The best way to learn how we can help is to give us a call for your free initial consultation. If your case involves the loss of a loved one due to negligence, our wrongful death lawyers will assist you through the legal process and fight for justice on behalf of your family.
Contact a Nearby Personal Injury Lawyer from Rodemer | Kane
If you’ve experienced long-term, life-altering, or catastrophic injuries, our Colorado Springs personal injury attorneys are here for you. Our team is ready to answer any questions you may have and guide you on how to collect the full compensation you deserve. Contact a Colorado personal injury lawyer near you at Rodemer | Kane online or call us at 719-437-7286, for a brief, risk-free, and cost-free initial consultation.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident contact our experienced car accident attorneys today for a free consultation.