Attorney Steven Rodemer was named as one of the Top 40 Attorneys Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers for the third straight year, having received this honor in 2012, 2013, and now 2014. Membership in The National Trial Lawyers is limited to the top 40 attorneys under 40 in each state practicing as civil plaintiff and criminal defense lawyers. Members of The National Trial Lawyers are encouraged to nominate their peers for membership. Prospective members are carefully screened before being invited to join. The criteria for membership include:
- Reputation among peers, the judiciary and the public
- Achievements, settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer
- Board certification as a trial lawyer
- Nominations from leading trial lawyers, current members and Executive Committee members
- Leadership and membership in other national and state trial lawyer organizations
- Rankings and ratings by leading national evaluation organizations
Mr. Rodemer's profile can be viewed here.